Thursday, September 17, 2015

Process Reflection



We had two distinct projects, the lantern project and the sharp container group project. Both of which were due on the same day. In order to adhere to the schedule, I started to search the recycle bin for items that may be useful for the projects in the very same day that we got those assignments. Filling a plastic bag with two metal cans, wire twists I removed from leafy vegetable in the fridge, and other items made me satisfied. The next day I draw the lantern project in detail. I also met with my group that week to continue the group project that we discussed during class. It was great and efficient. We completed the group project the following Sunday. That day I also worked hard until I was satisfied with the switch for the lantern. The lantern was almost completed. The only things that I still missed were a handle for the flashlight and a lining of foil to intensify the reflection. On Monday, I prepared the blogs for the projects. On Tuesday I arrived at 11am two and a half hours prior to class time to get help uploading the photos and the blogs. I also attached the handle (from a paper towel roll) to the flashlight and lined the flashlight with foil. I was so glad that I worked on the Lantern on Sunday because Monday was a busy day for me. But I did not worry because the work was 99 percent done and was completed on time on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment